Topic: ISABELLA TOWNSHIP BOARD MEETINGS
ALL BOARD MEETING TIMES & DATES
POSTED ON FRONT WINDOW BOARD
AT ISABELLA TOWNSHIP HALL:
3929 E. ROSEBUSH RD.
ROSEBUSH, MI. 48878
The Isabella Township Board fosters cooperative efforts to formulate policies and plans that are in the best interest of the Township.
Rosebush was established in 1844 when Cornelius Bogan started a general store. He called the town "Halfway" because it was approximately half-way between Clare and Mt. Pleasant.
In 1868, the Ann Arbor railroad came through the area and resident James Bush, while officially platting the land, bartered with the railroad some of his property for the right to have the station named after his wife, Rose.
Based upon 2010 U.S. Census Bureau Statistics, Isabella Township has an estimated population of 1885 residents and the Village of Rosebush has a population of 368 residents. There are approximately 2253 total residents.