Please contact: Kristin Derby (989) 506-5497
- Isabella Township Residents – $100.00
- Non-residents – $130.00
- Note: There is a $50.00 refundable deposit provided that the pavilion is left in clean condition, including trash takeout, wiping down tables and the kitchen area and making sure the floors are clean and swept. The cleaning deposit will not be refunded if the renters do not fufill their duty to clean up the pavilion.
- First come first serve basis
- Note: It is the responsibility of the people using the open pavilion to clean up after themselves. If you host a large gathering please empty the trash containers into the dumpster for the next group. Thank you.
The newly renovated playscape is open to all during regular park hours. In addition to the children’s area there is exercise equipment available for use including:
- Stationary Bicycle
- Hand Bicycle (arms only)
- Handicap Accessible Swing
The dumpster at the township park is NOT for personal garbage removal. It is a service provided for those who have paid to rent the pavilion, and to remove trash from park use ONLY.
Village residents have garbage pick-up services.
For township residents in need of garbage removal services – here are a couple of providers you may want to contact:
Granger Waste Services
517-372-2800 or 1-888-947-2643